A beautiful, natural option for setting the tone for a chic bathroom is limestone flooring. There are hundreds of different limestone types available, ranging from products that are soft and fine-grained to other materials that have very high durability.
Any type of space can be embellished with limestone. Since limestone is made of minerals that have naturally accumulated on the earth’s surface over thousands of years, it has lovely, organic textures. The tiles can be used indoors or outdoors to give any space a polished, lovely appearance.
More reasons for using limestone tiles in bathroom are given below.
- Because it is simple to clean and keeps a good hygienic environment, limestone is one of the few tile options that are healthy for your environment. They are ideal for those with respiratory conditions or those who are prone to dust allergies thanks to their hypoallergenic material. It is immune to bacteria and cannot harbour allergens. Limestone tiles can be quickly mopped and swept clean, making them look brand-new.
- Also, limestone has a temperature-free nature, making it a great material to use in a warm environment because it keeps your mind and body stress-free and calms your feet when you walk on it barefoot.
- As limestone tile bathrooms are natural stones derived from sedimentary rocks, limestone is hard and does not easily erode. You should choose to have flooring made of these natural stones. They feel moderately soft to the touch and are comfortable to walk on. Despite how comfortable they are to wear, they are still durable because they maintain their structural integrity for a long time.
- Natural stones like limestones have gained popularity over time due to their attractive appearance, toughness, and low maintenance requirements. It’s a tile without any prohibitive costs. It can improve the look and feel of your house. Cleaning limestone floors only requires daily sweeping and the occasional application of stone cleaner to a wet mop.
- Stones like limestone are extremely adaptable and can be used both inside and outside of your home. Compared to other stones, it is softer and can be cut into smaller sizes for mosaic or tiling designs. When used as flooring, limestone tiles are soft under bare feet and also look great on backsplashes, bathroom walls, and other surfaces. Something that never goes out of style is the natural colour.
- Since the stone is simple to cut and shape into any size, limestone tiles are available in a variety of sizes. The fact that customers can select what they want without having to give up design elements because of the material they select is actually one of the reasons why custom limestone tiles are so well-liked.
Consider using limestone tiles in the bathroom if you want to increase their value. It can add some ruggedness to your bathroom in addition to giving it a very upscale appearance. Your bathroom will appear elegant and unique in every sense of the word thanks to it. The installation of limestone tile will raise your home’s market value if you decide to sell it later.